The When and How of Having CosMix in Your Daily Routine
There are three basic principles to ensuring you not only start a ritual, but also stick to it:
- Keep it simple
- Start small
- Enjoy the process
How does this apply to CosMix? Let’s find out.
To start out, here’s a general guide to when is the best time to consume each of the mixes:
All Day Energy: Morning
Happy Gut: Morning
Strong Immunity: Morning
Healthy Hair: Anytime
Feel Good Skin: Anytime
Sleep Like a Baby: Night
Stress Me Not: Morning, Night or really anytime in the day
If you have one or two mixes, it’s pretty straightforward. But if you, like me, have ALL the mixes, and like me, want to keep the mad scientist in you in check, here are some CosMix pairings you’ll find handy.
#1: Happy Gut & Strong Immunity
#2: All Day Energy & Happy Gut
#3: All Day Energy & Stress Me Not
#4: Stress Me Not & Happy Gut
#5: Healthy Hair & Happy Gut
Mid-Day or Tea-Time:
#1: Feel Good Skin & Healthy Hair
#1: Stress Me Not & Sleep Like A Baby
Now, the next big question: HOW to consume CosMix?
The best part is that it’s YOUR CosMix, so you get to have it YOUR way! This means you can add a teaspoon of the CosMix of your choice to:
A Glass of Plain Water (Hot or Cold)
On your toast and toppings
Curries, Salads & Veggies
Cup of Milk (Dairy or otherwise)
… You get the drift.
If you’re new (or lazy) and are keen on evolving this into a habit that endures the test of time and a busy lifestyle, here are some of my tried and tested tips:
- Start with 2 mixes at a time, or even 2 mixes in one whole day (taken in the morning and night)
- Work the mix into your already existing habits rather than reinventing the wheel. Personally, I’m not very enthusiastic about being in the kitchen whipping up vibrant coloured smoothies and instagrammable breakfast bowls. And as excited as I was to experiment different ways of having CosMix, I knew that if I wanted to make this a sustainable habit, I had to play to my strengths. Which meant sticking to what I was comfortable with, even if it meant simply adding CosMix to a glass of warm water and honey or a bowl of dal. Start from here. Once you’ve managed to consistently follow this, work your way upwards towards creating your own unique blends.
- If you forget to have CosMix for a day or few, don’t let that hold you back or demotivate you. Start again. Go one day at a time.
- Keep the jars in a place where it’s not just easily but frequently visible too! If you spend most of your day at your work desk – keep it there, right next to your water bottle. If you frequent the kitchen often (who doesn’t these days, to be honest?) keep it right next to your stash of snacks instead of stowing it away in a corner, so you don’t forget about its existence entirely!
- The guideline for pairings mentioned above are just that. Blend the mixes in ways that fit your unique body, mind and needs.
- Good things take time. Be patient with yourself as well as the mixes.
We’d love to hear how you incorporate CosMix into your routine! Don’t forget to drop a comment sharing your thoughts or any queries you have. Here’s to building wholesome routines together!
Words by Karen Fernandes
Conceptualized by Madhuri Saritha