Spiced Turmeric Latte
Here’s a recipe inspired by one of our grandmother’s. She is a strong advocate of change from within and gave us some (G)old recipes to help us with our routine. She found this to be one of her best routines too just before going to bed. Turmeric milk is known to help in digestion and helping you get the sleep you deserve after a long day. Sleep is the key to everything from looking and feeling good, having a productive day and most importantly your overall health.
Grandma’s recipe has the powerful spices necessary like pepper and turmeric. Piperine found in pepper enhances curcumin in turmeric which increased absorption in the body which is what helps us digest the food better. We add our CosMix Sleep Like A Baby packed with ingredients that helps in de-stressing after a hectic day, helps with insomnia and improves your sleep cycle when taken regularly.
This recipe gives us that instant calm we need and that cozy, comforting feel is a real mood!
For the Turmeric Latte you’ll need-
1 cup almond milk (we recommend any plant-based milk of your choice)
¼ tsp clove powder
½ tsp cardamom powder
½ tsp turmeric
1 tsp honey
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp CosMix Sleep Like A Baby
- Heat the milk and add some cardamom powder.
- Once the milk begins heating, add turmeric and clove powder.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle ground black pepper and honey and stir well.
- Add a tsp of Sleep Like A Baby in a mug and add the prepared turmeric milk while stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Use a milk frother to get some foam for the latte.