Here’s a quick and comforting recipe that works great as a light meal. This recipe is so versatile it can be substituted with any leftover veggies. Not only does this ease your stomach, but the warmth and comfort of this soup is the perfect fix for a hectic day. Add a tsp (or two) of CosMix Happy Gut / Strong Immunity as it makes a perfect addition to the soup by adding nutritional value. Give your body the nourishment it needs from within with this delicious soup.
For the recipe, you need-
1 tbsp oil
3 chopped garlic cloves
1 chopped small onion
1/2 chopped carrot
2 cups cauliflower florets
1/2 cup spinach stalks/leaves
salt and pepper to taste
CosMix Happy Gut / Strong Immunity
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the garlic and onion to it and cook them on medium flame for 2-3 minutes till the onions are slightly brown.
- Add the chopped carrots and cauliflower and sauté them for a few minutes.
- Add the spinach and 2 cups of water, mix well and cover and cook till the vegetables are cooked through. If the veggies are cooked properly, it will be easier to blend. Add salt according to taste.
- Once the veggies are cooked, turn off the heat and cool slightly. Blend it into a smooth puree using a stick blender and add more water to adjust the consistency.
- Reheat the soup, adjust the seasoning, add your choice of CosMix and stir it in. Enjoy it hot and top it with some more crispy sautéed cauliflower.